Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi launched it’s new Redmi Note 5 on 22nd of February. Smartphone geeks were eagerly waiting for this new launch. It’s an upgraded version of Note 4, it comes with a better dual camera & processor. Xiaomi, one of the best sellers had made great sales last year in 2017. Xiaomi phones, known for their battery backup, design & camera have been the best sellers in the budget category (INR 10k-15k).
Design & Build Quality
Redmi Note 5 comes with a tall 18:9 display & has great looks. It has a 6 inch display with curved edges. It has a full HD+ resolution & also has a layer of 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has plastic caps at top & bottom with metallic body at rest portion. It’s a bit heavy, weighs around 180g. It’s design is quite similar to that of Redmi Note 4.
Specifications & Features
- It has a HD screen resolution of 1080×2160 pixels.
- It comes in two variants, one with an internal storage of 32gb with 3gb ram & another with an internal storage of 64gb with 4gb ram.
- Redmi Note 5 comes with a 2GHz octa-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625).
- It has a rear camera of 12 megapixels & a front camera of 5 mega pixels.
- It also includes a front flash.
- It comes with an Android 7.0 Nougat.
- It also includes some sensors like compass/magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, vibration motor & hall effect sensor.
- But there is no barometer & temperature sensor inbuilt.
- It supports 4G with nano sim type.
- It also supports Usb OTG.
- It has a thickness of 8.05mm.
- It comes with a non removable battery of 4000mah.
- Note 5 is available in black, lake blue, gold, rose gold colour.
Redmi Note 5 Price
Redmi Note 5 price varies with it’s variants. Variant with 32gb rom & 3gb ram costs INR 9,999 whereas variant with 64gb rom & 4gb ram costs INR 11,999.
Pros & Cons
- The good point is that it has a good built quality but the major cons is that it has a hybrid dual sim design.
- It has good camera quality & good battery life but the bat point is preinstalled bloatware.
What Do You Get In The Box?
- Redmi Note 5
- User Guide
- Sim ejector tool
- Micro USB cable
- Clear projective case
- 2 pin charger
Is it Worth To Buy Redmi Note 5?
Yes it is worth to buy it. The phone is awesome & has a good built quality with a metal finish. You can go with Note 5. By the way in 12k you are getting much, If you want a phone with good battery backup, a good camera with front flash, good built quality & design then this phone is for you. If you still have queries or are still confused then you can contact me from here – WIIT or the easiest way is that you can also check reviews.